Monday, June 1, 2009

beginning to believe

as cheesy as it might sounds,
' you are the one who can hold the sky for me when it falls.'

So cheesy, so gloss but when its proven that he did it. It's not that cheesy anymore.

You have been there at the lowest point of mine.
You have been the greatest support when nobody could.
You make an effort to make your presence known even though you are back in camp and im here alone.
You make me believe that when the sky does fall, I'm not the only one shouldering these alone; because I have you.

You might not be the most romantic guy, or at least abit more romantic than I thought
You might not be one who paint a studio of artpieces
You might not be someone who plays piano or at least know music instruments
You might not be a super animal lover ( please overcome dog fear if can. BIG dog, i mean )
You might not be someone who splurge and buy stuffs for

At least,
you are someone I know I can rely on,entrust my heart to, believe in, gain support from, especially now. A big thank you ((:


*ilu

No comments:

Post a Comment