Friday, June 26, 2009

I neeeeed more jobs!

an add on to the prev post, maybe theres more to just sexually driven intention.

Being anorexic has to have more reasons to why girls will do that. Stress is one of such. Usually the nature of this will come from family and social lives. Families whom asked for perfection in every aspect they do, which mould the next generation to become a perfectionist too. Its good and bad to be a perfectionist. But asking for a perfect life is hard cause in the real world, nothing is perfect and very often we have to accept for what it is.
Sometimes it hurts like mad when you are stabbed by many needles to the extent that the feeling of pain just went numb.
-bear with it, swallow it, and keep walking. Nv slow down to even take a peep at your shadow and keep moving.

Nowadays, work is getting more shitty. cause that DAMN SMART OM is getting on my nerves that I even prepared what im going to say to him IF he ever provoke me. HAHA, really really @#!@$%^&%* manager. Tml going to see him again. I hope I DONT NEED to see him AT ALL. TSKKK..... I NEED MORE JOBS! =( bnj not earningg. Think i just wanna work as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. i need more jobs too! :/ im thinking of juicy couture in taka. ((:

    ReplyDelete