Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life has been relatively good. Singing at jam bar on Saturday was fun, totally destress and totally tire me out. I like this kind of companies, I like this kind of simple fun. I love them more than words can describe. And I believe we are going to be, as cheesy as it sounds, BFF. Hahaha..

Jiun's back! ((: *WAVES*

Going back to the routine of trainings and working and trainings and working. Working has become much more fun cause always talking bad about the new OM. He's an ass, super shit manager. Perhaps the worst OM I have ever see. A while ago, someone asked me this qns, ' If murder were to make legal, who will i kill ? ' Now I have the ans. He will be the first on my list. Seriously, with him ard, our lives can never be happy. With him ard, I cant focus on my work(though there's nth much to focus on. HAHA ) But its the people that I stayed on. At least the 'older' scoopies are coming back and i thank god for that! ((: HEH

Question to ponder: Do you believe that whatever thing we do are sexually-driven? Shit I think I might not phrase the question properly, in another words, human actions are accompanied with an intention of attracting or repelling the other party of the same or opposite sex. It's like why girls will go on SUPER diet? Is it for the beauty of your own so that this will appeal to the opposite sex? And why some girls are so particular to their outlook, that girls are constantly buying clothes. HARDLY you see this trend in guys right? Not that they don't care about their outlook, but i think as long as they are comfortable in their dressing and look decent, everything doesn't really matter. Well again, this is subjective cause some guys mind alot about their outlook.
Some of the words might sound unpleasant to the receiver yet not to the speaker. And why do people flirt and why girls whine? Well you can say its girls nature and i believe many girls out there will protest to this, saying that they dont whine. To how you determine whining it's also up to the other party to decide. And whining can be also seem to be a sexually-driven action. There's too many things on earth that human actions can be esaily misunderstood and bring the wrong msg to ppl. So either you know the person well and see that he/she is that kind of person, if not one might think that he/she is always giving out the wrong signals.

Enough of crap, life's short! Live to the fullest. (:

1 comment: