Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ups and downs

Whenever I did my morning runs or evening runs in the park, I would see children playing at the playground. Their lives are so carefree and worries-free. They have nothing much to worry about even when the world falls on them, they have parents to shelter them and support them. Even when they fell down from the swings, immediately parents will come running to them with tissues and water.

Kids are so naive yet adorable. It doesn't matter how naughty how mischievous how irritating annoying they can be, they are still kids. Every kid has his/her piece of fun before he/she grows up and starts to rmb what he/she did in the past. These are memories, and I do think of them, trying to revive the feeling back then. Totally childish, totally wth, totally silly, sometimes totally wtf?



Hahah, seeing this I dont deny I used to do that =/ but not when I was that young but at the age of 16? Still those were the days. I think running helps to sort out some of the random thoughts. And I didnt realised AMK can be so huge that every running is a new discovery ((:
Cant wait for tml or friday, cause he's booooking out! LIKE FINALLY!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete