Wednesday, April 29, 2009

fly high

went for second round of indoor tanning. SHIOK!
Cause supposed to go swimming and tan but no sun! TSK, and also no more buying of foot massager, so got $$ to buy phone. SIGH, after all my bday present is my nxt phone.

Ok, I think i'm getting HTC cruise. Wanted E75 so badly even before it launched! but now that it has launched, kinda disappointed by the functions. Like not very impressive =( Oh well, life sucks. never being perfect.

omg, counting down to exactly one week to my FIRST paper! so so excited! nervous cause I feel I haven't studied enough. (anyw where on earth would anyone say that they have studied enough?!?!)

Lastly, I cant wait for after exams, so many things need to do. First thing to do, FULL BODY CHECK UP! damn scared I kana cancer! omgg *choy* sounds abit auntie but aiya, for safety purposes, don careeee.

Another goal to be achieved before I die: TO GO FOR SKY DIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. full body checkup have needles right. im scared! haha =X anyways i always wanted to go bungee jumping, white water rafting, all the cool shit stuff!

    ReplyDelete