Saturday, April 18, 2009

random life

a 'hey'
a 'hello'

to open up a conversation box,
and here we are talking once again.
I'm glad,
I'm thankful
I'm happy

fighting for your own happiness is what others used to say
what if, it's fighting TOO hard for your happiness
wouldn't it be contradicting to the first sentence,
cause how we determine the degree of 'too hard'

anyway, on a random note
human is selfish, by individually
you are selfish; i am selfish too
actually whatever things, every words that we do or said, are usually for the interest of self
usually done on a unintentionally way and actually it is a harmless selfishness.
and that's why compromises and forgiving come into the picture.
And because humans are granted with such humanity feel and sympathy.

also, on a super super random note,
I told myself that from the moment this blog is set up,
I must type in proper English.
no more of using words to form unreadable sentences.
I will try to improve on that though i cant guarantee.
I swear English is still a DIFFICULT subject for me to handle, Math can second to that.

SLEEPING TIME!

oh oh oh, before I end this entry i got sth to say!
I JUST WENT FOR INDOOR TANNING! AND IT'S SUPER SUPER COOOL
kinda confined in the cylinder-looking machine and stand there for 11mins and im equally to as tanned as if i were to be out under the sun for 3 hours. I'm actually quite scared when I'm inside the machine, because of the fear for enclosed space. But I told myself time will pass very fast, and because I need to get myself tanned, and so think think think, 11mins passed! After this experience, I don't mind a second time! (((: HEHE

Ok, SLEEPNG TIME!

3 comments:

  1. SO EXEXEXPENSIVE!!!

    cis

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT EFFECTS NOT BAD LEH! I might be going for a sec time =X

    serene(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go too! (:

    serene.c (:

    ReplyDelete