Friday, March 20, 2009

the world can be so amazing
that there can be so many thousands millions trillions zillions of people yet none of them look the same as you.
Well, there can be common faces but how often can that get?

I was having my routine runs when I happened to notice everybody who is running pass me. I cant help but wonder why we cant look all the same. And so, maybe when troubles occur, we have 'our clones' to help us solve the problem.

studying hasn't been much fruitful, opposite of what I expected it to be. Since mummy not at home for one week, but she's back tonight =( There goes my studying at home with no money spend! Perhaps I should shut down and spoil my laptop soon, so I wont be online shopping and looking for unattainable dresses. SIGH

I walked passed blocks after blocks, silence of the night creeping up on me. Fear of darkness has always been my weaker link, yet I found no hand to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment