Saturday, March 14, 2009

when the moon is round and the skies are grey

Today was a long day out. Morning work and I was late. After work, meet up with Alexis and we shopped for MY dress (((:

Walked the whole of town, nothing really caught my eyes. But at least town wasn't as crowded as city hall. I bet city hall is packed with people carrying IT shopping bags. Well, tml will be my turn. FINALLY getting a hard disk for myself.

It has been quite a while that we had a long walk. From Far East to Cathay. Somehow it reminds me of us walking from wheelock to city hall? That was the times, that I know I will never forget. Anyw, so we settled at Cathay and talked about the random-est things. Ranging from life to religion to ghosts to whatever whatever. Haha.

Things changed with every minute ticked by.
Maybe at this very moment,
someone might got into an accident and die, or 2 cats got into a fight and one of them died, or at this very moment when I typed this, in somewhere of this world, there is a breakup or maybe there's newly weds just announced husband and wife.
To feel happy or sad for these events, one cant have both emotions at the same time. It's getting abit too complicated because it's unpredictable. Oh, I'm refering to life here. So unpredictable that I might die the next moment after I'm done with this sentence. Some might live in depression state of not knowing what to do when things happened. Worst still, continue to dwell on the issue and get deeper and deeper that ended up refusing help even when offered. Whereas some would not let themselves sink further and quickly TRY to solve the issue.

I'm still far from the 3rd category, which I'm working hard to achieve that. Life sucks and everyone knows, but instead of finding the reason and the meaning to prove that it's wrong, somehow ugly events would occur and make you believe even deeper that life really sucks.

People changed with every transition they met.
But people have the obvious change is when they have transformation in life.

I'm at the cross-road of a transition, but not yet a transformation. What about you?


I thought I'm still uncertain,
about the qns I doubt in me.
Now that thought of doubt has been cleared,
I think I'm one step closer to believing in you,
Believing that you are the one I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment