Monday, March 16, 2009

BABY ITOUCH

finally
my bday present is here!!

ITOUCH! ((:
so so so so happy!

to think we nearly could not make it in time to make the purchase before the cashier closes.
Realised the functions and applications are quite complicated that both of us got problems analyzing the problems at 4am in the morning. But after all, at least Bing's itouch got more applications and games and I got none. TRYing to understand how itunes work noww....... oh I need a manual, not a quick start. )):

Race to the Witch Mountain is a nice movie. Nice plot featuring the good side of Ailens and not just the slimy greeny kind of monsters.

Lastly to say, hungry makes one grumpy and tired. Yet the more I sleep the more grumpy and tired I get. Meanwhile now, trying to understand this new precious (:

No comments:

Post a Comment