Sunday, March 22, 2009

dance till you drop

20 mar 09 - First time we went to club tog, Selene Jy Bing Me! As this group of friends I swear we will stay till forever(: Phuture is the last place that Selene wanna go, but because majority said to go there and there we were on the 20th and dancing our asses off!!!!!!! Haven't had such fun with absolutely nothing to worry about, not to say time is passsing way TOOO FAST. But I would say, this much of fun is enough, cause my body can't take it.

Dinner at some bat ku teh near Double O, cause we are supposed to go drinking at O bar! But we past the happpy hour, so no more cheap drinks ):
Drinking at wine bar, and eating as much tibits as we could and crapping and drinking weird tasting alcohols. Companies, especially with jy ard, will never be boring cause he is definitely full of craps.

Oh oh, 20th is a nice day! Cause it's a small world for everyone! During dinner, we saw this secondary sch friend who is also friend of Selene's colleagues. Then then, when we went to Phuture, selene met up with her 3 friends whom then I realised Nicholas( the ex canoiest) is also one of her friends. Then we also saw another secondary sch friends whom my friend's friend was holding his bday party at. This is not all, one of them turns out to be Bing's friend too!! Hmm, I would say, THE WHOLE WORLD GOES TO PHUTURE! Yeah, and so we all danced together! ((:

Ohoh oh, there's quite a handful of not bad looking people for that night =XX HAHA. and watching people puking ALL over, and point point at people on their dressings and admiring how some pros danced! And jy TRIED to show some of his talents off! hahaha, quite a funny scene.

All I know is my tighs hurt terribly after the whole night, and I kept leaning everywhere. I thought I could eat a horse after club. Was so damn hungry, ended up ate maggie and chips! There goes all my 'shakings' at the club! when the music played we dance, and so i hope the music don't stop, ever.
//
//

i tried to stop those ____,
but it's hard.
for you, i will try even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment