Wednesday, March 3, 2010

you guys make it all worthwhile (:

it was definitely a fun day out. Right from the start till the end when i closed my eyes to sleep, the fun is never ending.

from having to alight in town and burn a hole in my pocket because im in the wrong attire for the place im going. but yea ending surprise is one of my fav! KITE FLYING. because noob person here havent fly for a million years! FINALLY, tog with <3.

Got myself uneven tanned lines, and went to BSB concert with another grp of loves :D we screamed, we shouted, we melted (SEVERAL TIMES WHEN NICK CARTER'S VIEDO WAS UP), we cursed and swear because the grp of girls in front are super irritating. They should have just save up and buy the 148bucks tix! TSK. It was merely 1hr 30min before the whole thing ends and I thought thats the end.

im not a hardcore BSB fan but having to see him is TOTALLY worth it! HAHA

Monsters was my last surprise and indeed they are the BEST surprise ever, fancy appearing out of nowhere when i least expected them to be. Together with the 2 boys :D and stuffed me with ice cream cake and more pints of ice cream! BEST. Camwhore of course, esp the 10 continuous shots. Totally hilarious. Thanks to those who make this day possible. Rmb it in my heart <3

despite the little unhappiness, I'm glad we still hold onto each other.
//
//
//

Just went for my first yoga lesson. Today is the first day after the yoga and Im aching like mad, thinking back of how I have my first training when I was still in NACC. those muscles aches are comparable to what im having now. straining and nuaaaa-ing. This fri and sat going for another few sessions, because HAVE TO MAKE MY $$$ WORTH!

Luckily I have crazy friend to acc each other. never fail to bully me. tmd...

No comments:

Post a Comment