Thursday, March 25, 2010

waste no time; lets go.

its so weird its so irony its so confusing i just dont get it.

recently i just realised i make a rather interesting friend. She makes me realised what life is about, and tells me what life could bring. She makes me think beyond what i have now and plan wayyyyyyyy ahead because shes a very driven person. Making me realised what i want ultimately and doing the right thing that help me in my future and not just because of today's benefits and neglect what future can bring. Taught me stuffs I have not realised unconsciously, and her thoughts and words are so motivated that I know i should waste no time on things that only makes me richer today. Right now I need to get back my form to study and of course not forgetting yoga though cutting down on that. I just cant wait for this coming holidays. I have one hundred and one million things need to be done.

Even the strongest will have their weaker side. ////
If u are confused, u can do so in your own world. Dont let the other party suffer the same situation with you because that only makes you very selfish. Letting us making unnecessary assumptions and ultimately what we exchange for is only tears. I guess we arent that young anymore and i think we are matured enough to decide whats best for ourselves. Unless we are certain we are able to step out of this comfort zone and DARE to turn back and tell ourselves that this is the choice i've made and I will not regret it, this is only going to be a merry-go-round.
Whatever the result is, no matter how much I disapprove that stupid pangsai bird, ultimate decision still lies with you. all I can do is to support u when u fall.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment