Monday, January 18, 2010

goodbye angmokio )):

Though I always complained the room is so small,
that my desk is always so messy because of the lack of space
Though I always whine about how i wish I have my own room so that I can decorate it.
Though I always complained the estate has SOOOO many uncountable nightmares = cockroaches, at least this reminds me that I have been here for the past 21 years of my life.

23rd Jan, im going to move to some ulu place. some corner in the the world. )): so sian. No shopping centre nearby, no late night movies where i can just walk home. most importantly, no more open space where I can star gaze for the whole night with youu. So sadddd please.

But on the brighter note that i can comfort myself is that IM CLOSER TO MY SECONDARY FRIENDS! Selene at Woodlands, Jy at Sembawang and Bing and Ahmad at Yishun! (: We are able to meet up more often now without having to worry we need to spend on expensive transport homeeeeeeeee.. ((:
this week going to be busy moving house.. 23rd is going to be the busiest, first time moving house. I think I have unfinished stuffs to bring over. hahaha, and im still not done with my room. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment